.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

government role and the bailout

http://www.johnhartstudios.com/wizardofid/2009/03/sunday-march-29-2009.php

I came across this comic strip last Sunday, and I thought that it was a sadly accurate depiction of the current bailout situation. It just seems so backwards that the mistakes of the big players are rewarded while the hard work of the small is ignored. While I recognize proponents argument that those who have been bailed out have such a wide influence that it would be traumatic for them to fall. I am far from being an expert of the issue but it just seems to me that there could have been a better way to go about it all. And it makes me question what the government's view of economics really is. It just seems to be inconsistent and changes so often. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?