.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Taxes

As we have gone through and are going through the tax portion of this class it makes me curious as to what the actual new tax policies President elect Obama will implement. During the debates both he ans Sen. McCain constantly argued about the new tax policies they would implement. Both of them said the other one was lying about what they wanted to do. Barack Obama was also very vague about his plan. I think from what he said it could ber a good plan(if there is such a thing) but I am curious as to whether he will follow through with what he has said. This is a big deal, as taxes are always of great concern to the American people. With all that I have learned about taxes I dont think any plan is good but I am hopeful that President elect Obama can make the most of a bad situation and help the American people get back on their feet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?